- You make a decision (I need/want to lose weight) and start of fantastically.
- You initiate diet/deprivation.
- You experience emotional or physiological stress including metabolic damage and cravings.
- You engage in eating of some banned food.
- You experience feelings of pointlessness – “I’ve broken the diet so why continue?”.
- You indulges in binge eating/overeating of banned food.
- You experience self–loathing, feelings of disappointment and /or anger, guilt, failure.
- You reinforce commitment to dieting/deprivation – moving back again to repeat the cycle at Step 1.
How can Hypnotherapy help me?
Hypnotherapy can help you get in touch with the reasons behind your weight gain, and then help you to overcome these habits or issues. Hypnotherapy can help you with emotional eating, habitual eating, binge eating, overeating in general and of course help you eliminate problems with specific food binging e.g. chocolates, soft drinks.
By using the power of our subconscious mind, we can restore your body’s natural ability to metabolise your weight, and work on the deeper issues that led you to your current situation. The change happens at a sub conscious level, helping you to become motivated to be more active, more confident, and wanting to eat and drink in more healthier ways.
The techniques used are gentle and facilitated in a warm and compassionate environment.